One missing tooth may not interfere with your lifestyle, but what about multiple tooth loss or losing all your teeth? The loss of several teeth can impact your ability to eat and speak and will definitely put a damper on your smile. With modern dentures, you don’t have to stay in that condition for long. Today’s dentures offer a practical, effective means of replacing missing teeth and restoring your smile. If you live in San Jose or nearby communities, you can contact Dr. Natalie Provenzano and Dr. Saumya Ram at our San Jose practice to learn more about denture treatments.
Types of Dentures
Today’s dentures are highly customizable to suit your unique dental care needs. Basically, there are two types of dentures – partial dentures and complete dentures – with variations of each.
- Partial dentures are used to replace multiple missing teeth and can be removable or “fixed.”
- Complete dentures replace all your teeth and are worn during the day and removed at night for cleaning.
- Implant-supported dentures are partial or full denture prosthetics supported by dental implants.
Practical Benefits of Modern Dentures
Unlike in the past, today’s dentures are composed of lightweight, flexible materials that look, feel and act more like natural teeth. As a result, you get better prosthetics than ever for replacing missing teeth. Modern dentures offer:
- A realistic appearance that can be customized to your specifications for color, shape, and spacing, down to the smallest details
- A comfortable, snug fit with dentures that conform to the shape and contours of your mouth and jaw.
- Implant-supported dentures offer greater stability and security against your teeth slipping or shifting when you eat, laugh or smile.
- Maximum biting and chewing abilities that enable you to include nutritious foods like nuts, fresh fruits and veggies, and meats in your diet
- A practical, cost-effective dental treatment that can restore the beauty of your smile and all the benefits of having teeth again
Denture Benefits are available in San Jose, California
To learn more about our modern denture treatments and what they can do for you, contact the team of Natalie K. Provenzano DDS, Inc in San Jose at (408) 226-2542.
Share this Article